- Direct-Inbox commits to implement all the best practices to remove or reduce barriers preventing deliverability of your direct email campaigns.
Proprietary delivery management strategy
- Direct-Inbox implements a proprietary Quality Management Procedure to insure to his customer the quality they deserve.
- Every email campaign, every account is qualified depending on deliverability quality, thus Direct-Inbox dynamically associates to each user the sending ressources matching the deliverability quality his/her email list and sending practices deserve
- Authentication verifies that messages really came from their stated source. We implement authentication systems to be recognised as legitimate sender by ISPs.
- We implement IP-Based and Cryptographic methods of authentication.
- By Implementing both methods delivery rates and chances of being recognized by ISPs increase.
- Blacklists are published lists of mail servers and addresses known to be sources of Spam.
- Created and maintained by independent organizations, they are used by ISPs and bandwidth providers to filter out Spam sent across their networks or to their subscribers.
- Legitimate servers can be blacklisted for many reasons.
We warrant continous analysis to verify our servers are not blacklisted.
- Spam filters are software programs that scrutinize the contents of incoming email messages for keywords and other indicators identifying them as potential Spam and apply a scoring system to each rule.
- Once detected, and a score is applied, messages are either sent to the inbox, a junk mail folder or directly to the deleted items folder.
- The wild proliferation of Spam is forcing many ISPs to filter more aggressively.
To avoid antispam we use message a scoring system advisor before to send message to destination.
- There are over 20 bounce codes that ISPs might send back to the sender.
- We take action on certain hard bounce codes not only to keep your database clean, but it also to ensure that we are compliant with various ISP rules.
- The law requires email marketers to include legitimate return addresses and opt-out information in all email messages they send.
- Respectable companies need to ensure that they are compliant with the laws at all times.
- We are committed to follow law continous changes to ensure compliancy.
- The ISP’s job is to deliver wanted e-mail, while getting rid of the unsolicited variety that costs them money and irritates their customers.
- To stay ahead of Spammers, protect legitimate e-mailers and keep up with the dizzying pace of electronic marketing, they must continually update their rules to help fight against Spam.
Through a parterns network we build relationship with various ISPs to be better equipped to handle any new rule that may come about.
- HTML offers the highest email response rates and is the best way to solidify brand awareness.
- However, different email clients often render HTML differently, so even after proper formatting and testing, the same HTML email can end up looking different to recipients.
We provide a service to test your templates before you send them to your database of customers you will be able to see exactly how the message renders in each email client, as well as which email clients suppress your images by default.